Duration3 - Hours
Timing9:00AM - 12:00PM
• The general definition of the VAT law
• The impact of law in the real estate regarding both operational and financial sectors
• The law areas of application and its mechanisms in real estate
• Defining the obligations of developers and real estate professionals pertaining to VAT
• Implementation of laws and regulations, tax violations, fines and penalties
• The legislative structure of tax for all Gulf States
• Laws and decrees issued for value added tax in the UAE
• VAT Basic definitions
• Taxable real estate supplies
• Zero supply for residential properties
• Taxable real estate businesses
• TAX Obligations for developers and sellers
• Practical real estate transactions
• Real estate tax calculation
• Tax procedures
• Violations and tax penalties
DREI being a training arm of the government has been highly regarded as The Real Estate Institute in the Middle East region and now Our partnerships with leading centers of academic excellence around the world namely CAI ,NARS , RERA, ARELLO , Harvard, MIT and FIABCI, have enabled us to bring only the best quality of education and training to our local and international.
DREI’s vision is to develop a well-educated and trained sector of real estate professionals who not only exhibit world-class standards of excellence in professionalism on a daily basis but who simultaneously uphold ethics and morality both in Dubai and throughout the region.
At DREI we are on a mission to develop the courses and training sessions necessary to contribute to this vision. We offer locally and internationally recognized training courses to match the ever-changing needs and wants of our stakeholders. Our partnerships with leading centers of academic excellence around the world have enabled us to bring only the best quality of education and training to our local and international, but as well a diverse and experienced collection of instructors.