Certificate in Management & Business Administration
- Last updated 12 months ago
The purpose of the unit is to familiarize the learners with the functions of management and the various supporting arms of business on the whole. This unit would provide the learners with an appreciation towards the functions of marketing, finance and human resources in the organizations context.
This course will enable the learner to achieve the following skills and knowledge:
1. Examine the contemporary business environment and reach understanding of today’s Business Environment, its various issues and Structure of Business
2. Analyze various management functions and the role they play in achieving organizational objectives.
3. Gain a theoretical understanding of basic concepts in product marketing and their application.
4. Examine the Human Resources function and gain conceptual clarity of the term Human Resource Management and an understanding of the importance of effective Human Resource management in the smooth functioning of an organization
5. Analyse the finance function and gain a working understanding of various financial issues faced by a company
Write your own review
Choose from 5000+ available courses with new additions published every month