BERLITZ ENGLISH LEVELS 1-4
BerlitzEnglish™ 1-4 is aimed at false beginners and elementary levels (CEFR levels A1-A2). After completing the course, learners are able to comprehend information on familiar topics in contextualized settings and hold sustained conversations with others on a wide variety of general topics.
IMPROVE FLUENCY QUICKLY AND NATURALLY
Our method was developed to allow learners to speak and use the language in relevant contexts. With our BerlitzEnglish™ materials you will:
Improve fluency thanks to goal-oriented and lively lessons which focus on the target language
Learn general English with content targeted at adult professionals
Work with an instructor who adapts the lessons to your needs and interests
Learn practical language constructs that you can apply to real-life situations
Benefit from multiple training support options for use when and where you need it
PROGRAM SUITED TO:
• Corporate and private customers
• Private, group, and charter group formats
• Face-to-face and virtual instruction (Berlitz Virtual Classroom – BVC)
BERLITZENGLISH™ LEVELS 5-8
BerlitzEnglish™ 5-8 is aimed at upper intermediate and advanced learners (CEFR levels B1-B2). After completing the course, learners are able to communicate effectively, even in demanding situations (e.g., conducting a meeting). They participate easily in social and professional conversations, and deal comfortably with most topics over the telephone.
A TRAINING PROGRAM ADAPTED TO YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS Our BerlitzEnglish™ 5-8 solutions increase your self-confidence and empower you to succeed personally and professionally on the global stage. Learners can choose from three main tracks:
1. Specialized English: These courses are aimed at learners interested in gaining both general business-English proficiency and the specific language skills needed for common business situations and job profiles:
Meetings & Presentations Negotiations
Meetings Social Situations for Business Customer Service Email & Business Writing
Job Profiles in collaboration with Oxford University Press Accounting Human Resources Marketing & Advertising Sales & Purchasing
2. General Business English: This course will help you do business in English. You will learn key business skills, essential English language constructs, and practical vocabulary and idioms. At the upper levels, you will acquire the language skills needed for strategic planning and business development.
3. Social English: This course is aimed at learners who want to improve their competencies in English for social situations. It combines conversational and social skills, essential English language skills and grammar, everyday English vocabulary and idioms. Learners may also complement their training with additional materials focusing on arts and entertainment, specific social situations, and pronunciation.
PROGRAM SUITED TO: • Corporate and private customers • Private, group, and charter group formats • Face-to-face and virtual instruction (Berlitz Virtual Classroom – BVC)
Write your own review
Choose from 5000+ available courses with new additions published every month