Governance, Risk Management and Compliance
The Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC) course will provide participants with an understanding of globally accepted GRC frameworks and how they can be applied to drive higher levels of business performance and improved short, medium and long-term business sustainability.
The course will also guide you in understanding how GRC aspects can be incorporated into your business management environment and teach you how to improve organisational performance through an understanding of key topics.
✓ What Is GRC?
✓ GRC stakeholders
✓ The value and benefits of GRC
✓ Risk and GRC
✓ GRC framework
✓ GRC and the link to organisational strategy
✓ What is Corporate Governance?
✓ Drivers of Corporate Governance
✓ Managing Corporate Governance
✓ United Nations principles for responsible investment
✓ OECD Principles of Corporate Governance
✓ Business ethics
✓ Integrating ESG metrics to executive pay
✓ Risk governance, risk management and value creation
✓ Measuring value – risk-adjusted value
✓ Managing risk – enterprise approaches
✓ Creating value from risk-taking risk management process
✓ Risk assessment
✓ Defining risk appetite and risk tolerance
✓ ERM framework
Who Should Attend
While this course is designed for professionals in audit, risk management and compliance, it is also suitable for business leaders, and Members of Board. This course will benefit Enterprise Risk Managers, PMO Managers, Risk and Quality Control Managers, Senior Audit Managers, Risk Officers, Product Control Managers, Compliance Managers, Value Managers, Business Strategy Managers and managers addressing the complex external and internal influences of businesses that need to ensure a balance between governance, risk management and compliance.
Benefits of Attending
1. Adopt an integrated approach toward GRC to support business strategy and sustainability
2. Apply business practices that support long-term sustainability based on an understanding of the key principles of governance frameworks
3. Improve business performance by implementing systems and structures that support effective risk management
4. Formulate meaningful reports that promote compliance within your organisation
5. Integrate and strategically align GRC through adopting effective methods"
Write your own review
Choose from 5000+ available courses with new additions published every month