International workshop on Monitoring and Evaluation in Food Security and Nutrition Projects and Programmes
Course Title: International workshop on Monitoring and Evaluation in Food Security and Nutrition Projects and Programmes
Course Venue: Nairobi, Kenya
Duration: 5 Days
24/04/2023 - 28/04/2023 : https://bit.ly/3AQZewS
26/06/2023 - 30/06/2023 : https://bit.ly/3RDla59
You can email as through firstname.lastname@example.org or contract +234(0)803 806 6705 / +254 707 053 111
Strengthening of the agri-food systems is key in achievement of solutions to the current challenges of food insecurity and poor nutrition in developing countries. Improving food security and proper nutrition situation requires a multi-faceted approach including looking at alternative strategies and technologies to sustainable agricultural food production. In order to achieve a world free of hunger and malnutrition, it is vital to provide sustainable solutions that provide the largest impacts on development outcomes. Proper monitoring and Evaluation tools and techniques plays a key role in ensuring Food Security programs are designed, implemented as plan and that they improve the well-being of the target communities. This training course aims at equipping the participants with adequate skills to develop and manage robust M&E systems for effective management of food security and nutrition programs. Participants will be introduced into food security and nutrition indicators, tools and techniques.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
• Understand monitoring and evaluation (M&E) of food security and nutrition programs
• Design a food security and nutrition project using logical framework
• Understand Food Security and Nutrition programs specific indicators
• Track performance indicators over the life of the project
• Evaluate food security and nutrition programs against targets
• Understand gender role in M&E of food security and nutrition programs
• Conduct impact assessment of food security and nutrition programs
Who should enroll?
This course is ideal for researchers, project staff, development practitioners, managers and decision makers who are responsible for project, program or organization-level M&E in food security and nutrition programs.
Why train with us
Vital Extra Learning guarantees our clients:
• State-of-the-art facilities and training infrastructure
• Extended tradition of hand-holding during post engagement
• Service delivery through highly seasoned industry experts.
• Value for money
Write your own review
Choose from 5000+ available courses with new additions published every month