Masterly in Big Data Analytics using Tableau
Monitoring and evaluation professionals and researchers constantly endevour to analyze and communicate through data. This training course will focus on how to analyze data, discover patterns, and convert them into compelling graphics. Tableau is a data analysis and visualization tool that enables users to create effective, interesting, and useful visualizations in the form of dashboards and worksheets. Tableau is self-reliant and can blend diverse data sets with minimum scripting as everything is done by drag and drop. This course will also focus on report publishing and dashboard creation. Participants will be shown how to use the power of Tableau in facilitating more data-driven decisions.
By the end of this course, the participants will be able to learn:
• Data visualization principles
• Tableau Architecture
• Exploratory data analysis using Tableau in-built options and default visualizations
• Data blending and data extraction
• Tableau filters, groups, sets, parameters, sort options
• Basic to advanced charts used in Tableau
• Calculated fields, quick table calculations, LOD expressions and advanced reporting concepts
• Maps, dashboards and stories
• Dynamic parameters and parameter actions
• Forecasting - Exponential smoothing technique
• Data mining using Tableau
• Tableau mapping features
• Tableau - R integration
• Tableau interactive dashboards, dashboard actions, stories
Who should enroll?
This course is suitable for statistician, data analyst/scientist and beginners who want to learn how to analyze data with R. The course is useful for professionals who use data as part of their work and who need to make decisions from data analysis. This course does not assume previous knowledge and competency in using R software.
Vital Extra Learning guarantees our clients:
✓ State-of-the-art facilities and training infrastructure
✓ Extended tradition of hand-holding during post engagement
✓ Service delivery through highly seasoned industry experts.
✓ Value for money
Write your own review
Choose from 5000+ available courses with new additions published every month