Microsoft 70-687: Configuring Windows 8
This course will help you to pass the Microsoft 70-687: Configuring Windows 8 exam with flying colours! Our course has been created by a qualified professional and is in line with the official exam, so you will be receiving learning material and teaching which has been specifically tailored to guarantee your success.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
1: INSTALLING AND DEPLOYING WINDOWS 8.1
1. Course Introduction
2. Introduction To Windows
3. Preparing To Install Windows 8.1
4. Understanding Deployment Options
5. Upgrading To Windows 8.1
6. Migrating To Windows 8.1
7. Automating Installations
8. Windows Activation
2: ENTERPRISE MANAGEMENT IN WINDOWS 8.1
1. Local And Management Tools
2. Using Windows PowerShell To Manage Windows 8.1
3. Using Group Policy To Manage Windows 8.1
3: MANAGING USER SETTINGS
1. Managing User Profiles
2. User State Virtualization
3. User Profile Migration
4: CONFIGURING HARDWARE ACCESS
1. Managing And Maintaining HardDisk Drives
2. Working With Device Drivers
5: CONFIGURING NETWORKING
1. Configuring IPv4
2. Configuring IPv6
3. Managing Name Resolution
4. Managing Name Resolution
5. Configuring Wireless Connections
6. Troubleshooting Network Connections
6: CONFIGURING RESOURCE ACCESS
1. Configuring Network Access
2. Managing File Access With NTFS
3. Managing Shared Folders
4. Configure And Manage Printers
5. Providing Access To Non-Domain Devices
6. Planning To Use One Drive
7: CONFIGURING APPLICATIONS
1. Installing And Configuring Applications
2. Managing Apps From The Windows Store
3. Controlling Desktop Applications
4. Manage Internet Explorer
5. Using Virtualisation To Support Applications
8: MANAGING SECURITY IN WINDOWS 8.1
1. Overview Of Network Security
2. Managing The Windows Firewall
3. Malware Protection
4. Configuring Data Security
9: OPTIMIZING AND RECOVERING WINDOWS 8.1
1. Performance Monitoring And Optimization
2. Managing And Troubleshooting Reliability
3. Troubleshooting With Event Viewer
4. Managing Windows Updates
5. Backing Up Data
6. Recovery Options
10: MOBILE COMPUTING WITH WINDOWS 8.1
1. Configuring Mobile Computer Settings
2. Configuring VPNs
3. Overview Of Direct Access
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test (please be aware, this is not the official exam). The online test is marked straight away, so you will know immediately if you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for Microsoft 70-687: Configuring Windows 8.
Why Choose Us?
✓ Our courses represent outstanding value for money
✓ High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
✓ Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
✓ Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
✓ Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
✓ 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
✓ Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
✓ Recognised Accredited Qualification.
✓ Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
✓ Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
✓ Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Write your own review
Choose from 5000+ available courses with new additions published every month