PRINCE2 2017 Foundation Course
Duration: Upto 12 Hours
Location: United Kingdom
Delivery: Self paced course
The PRINCE2 Foundation qualification will teach you the PRINCE2 principles, terminology and when qualified you will be able to act as an informed member of a project management team using the PRINCE2 methodology within a project environment supporting PRINCE2.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by IAP.
Handouts Prince2 Foundation
INTRODUCTION TO PRINCE2 FOUNDATION
Introduction To Prince2 Foundation
Principles – Prince2 Foundation
1. Business Case Theme – Prince2 Foundation
2. Organization Theme – Prince2 Foundation
3. Quality Theme – Prince2 Foundation
4. Plans Theme – Prince2 Foundation
5. Risk Theme – Prince2 Foundation
6. Change Theme – Prince2 Foundation
7. Progress Theme – Prince2 Foundation
1. Processes – Prince2 Foundation
2. Starting Up A Project – Prince2 Foundation
3. Directing A Project – Prince2 Foundation
4. Initiating A Project – Prince2 Foundation
5. Managing a Stage Boundary – Prince2 Foundation
6. Controlling A Stage – Prince2 Foundation
7. Managing Product Delivery – Prince2 Foundation
8. Closing a Project – Prince2 Foundation
Tailoring – Prince2 Foundation
Case Studies: Prince2 Foundation
Additional Course Materials for PRINCE2 Foundation
What skills will I gain?
✓ By enrolling to this course, you’ll understand the benefits of PRINCE2® certification.
✓ In this course, you’ll gain knowledge in PRINCE2 themes.
✓ This course will teach you about tailoring and processes of PRINCE2.
✓ Having this course, you’ll learn principles of PRINCE2 Foundation.
✓ Logging in to this course, you’ll learn how to produce detailed explanations of all principles, themes and processes.
✓ In this course, you’ll learn how to evaluate the project portfolio to bring clarity and allow improvements in reviewing projects.
✓ On completion of this course, Design plans and reports to meet the needs of each level in the project team.
✓ At the end of this course, you’ll learn how to manage projects or to work in a project environment using the most internationally recognized project management method.
You will have 12 Months (365 days) access to your online study platform from the date you purchased (enrolled) the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes.
How will I be assessed?
Official Exam is not included in this course and need to be booked separately.
What Certification am I going to receive?
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded a PRINCE2® Foundation Certification."
Write your own review
Choose from 5000+ available courses with new additions published every month