Training course Skills Development for Entrepreneurs in SMEs and Start-up Ventures
- Last updated 2 years ago
Course Title :Training course Skills Development for Entrepreneurs in SMEs and Start-up Ventures
Course provider : vital extra learning and consultancy
16/01/2023 - 20/01/2023 : https://bit.ly/3iICF7V
Workforce skills enhancement is key to the competitiveness of SMEs. In today’s business environment there is a premium on innovation that enables firms to develop new products and services, new production processes and new business models. This requires both in-house innovation and the ability to absorb knowledge from other firms and organizations, both of which call for a skilled labour force. Skills are also a critical but understated resource for entrepreneurship seen in the sense of business creation. Similarly to workforce skills, entrepreneurship skills will boost the competitiveness of local businesses thanks to the improved strategic and management competences of the entrepreneur.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
• Successfully implement workforce skills development strategies in SMEs and Start-up Ventures
• Determine the best policies that can enhance effective strategy development for SMEs and start-up ventures
• Gain skills for growth-oriented entrepreneurship
• Understand the key factors that influence growth of a firm
• Understand the necessary skills for socially inclusive self-employment
Who should enroll?
This course is ideal for you if you are an SME or Start-up venture director/manager or someone who desires to become more knowledgeable in strategy management.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a course training agenda
Why train with us
Vital Extra Learning guarantees our clients:
• State-of-the-art facilities and training infrastructure
• Extended tradition of hand-holding during post engagement
• Service delivery through highly seasoned industry experts.
• Value for money
Write your own review
Choose from 5000+ available courses with new additions published every month