Training on Methodologies for Developing High Performing Teams in Organizations
23/01/2023 - 27/01/ 2023
06/03/2023 - 10/03/ 2023
Most of us work in teams, but a high performing team is more than just a group of people who happen to work together. It’s a collection of individuals who collaborate and share a common vision and purpose, striving to achieve their goals. A high performing organization succeeds or fails on the strength or weaknesses of the teams within it. The job of a successful manager is to enable his/her team members to perform in their roles at the highest standards and to exceed expectations in their delivery of set objectives. That is why having team development and people management skills that get the most out of people are so essential for anyone who has management responsibilities. It also requires a high degree of self-awareness of key strengths, weaknesses and motivations on the part of a manager. This course is essential for all managers who want to build successful teams that consistently exceed expectations and to increase their own skills and knowledge as an emotionally intelligent manager. Participants will explore core areas of the role of a team leader, team development strategies, essentials of successful teamwork, aspects of performance and change management.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
• Understand what it takes to develop and sustain high performing teams
• Develop their skills and attitude as people manager
• Understand the organizational culture and climate required to stimulate consistent high performance
• Develop their team members’ skills through skillful coaching conversations
Who should enroll?
This course is ideal for you if you are a manager who is open to developing new approaches to leadership. The training course is suitable to a wide range of management professionals as well as aspiring managers who wish to develop their leadership and management skills.
Why train with us
Vital Extra Learning guarantees our clients:
• State-of-the-art facilities and training infrastructure
• Extended tradition of hand-holding during post engagement
• Service delivery through highly seasoned industry experts.
• Value for money
Write your own review
Choose from 5000+ available courses with new additions published every month