Training workshop on Design and Management of Geo databases using QGIS
How to Register: Training workshop on Design and Management of Geo databases using QGIS
Location: Vital Extra Learning and Consultancy Center, Abuja, Nigeria
Link to ticket: CLICK HERE
Date: 27/06/2022 - 01/07/2022 ; click here
Date: 15/08/2022 - 15/08/2022 : click here
Date: 17/10/2022 - 21/10/2022 ; click here
Phone no. +234(0)803 806 6705 / +254 707 053 111
Email Address: to firstname.lastname@example.org
GIS users who seek to master how to manage and use geodatabase are the key targets for this course. This practical course is designed to deliver hands-on skills on creating, importing and manipulating vector and raster data as well as creating attribute and spatial validation rules (behavior) while working with geodatabases. Participants will be endowed with knowledge on how to come up with geo databases with features that help ensure data integrity.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
• Competently design and manage their own geodatabases
• Understand different types of geodatabases and their application
• Perform normalization of geodatabases
• Create and execute queries
Who should enroll?
This course is suitable for GIS data managers, analysts, specialists, data technicians, database administrators, and others who manage and maintain data stored in a geodatabase.
Send an email to email@example.com to request a course training agenda
Why train with us
Vital Extra Learning guarantees our clients:
• State-of-the-art facilities and training infrastructure
• Extended tradition of hand-holding during post engagement
• Service delivery through highly seasoned industry experts.
• Value for money
Write your own review
Choose from 5000+ available courses with new additions published every month