Duration3 - Days
Timing4pm to 9pm
E. Management Resources Human for Society, which is the language of public administration of resources
Human Rights Committee, established in 1948 and headquartered in the United States of America,
A group of only 28 people; whether or not there is now a large number of people working with human resources,
With membership of about 275,000 members, and has become a branch of more than 160 countries around the world.
The community provides approaches to human resources management,
At the same time, there is a strong awareness of the quality and quality of development.
Objectives of the session
- - What is the role of human resources involved? And what?
- - Modern human resources management objectives
- - Activities and human resources (I / B / training / performance / job evaluation)
- - The integrated model of human resource practices
- - Disagreement of human resources activities.
- - Compulsive capacity to manage human resources
- - What is the critical and administrative role of human resources management?
- - Management fees and allowances
- - With incentives and staff, staff and supervisors
- - Generating health insurance
- - with the new model of the new human resources manager
- - A new HR manager is emerging from some of the obstacles
- - With respect to dissatisfaction and the Iranian plan
- - Annual rate and attendance
- - Communication and humanitarian costs
- - Description, labeling and management functions of human resources
- - Balanced performance
- - The role of administrative governance in the development of managers
- - Use of MBTI cards by teams
- - The DACUM is implemented by human resources
Established in 2014, Progress Corporate Training is the UAE’s leading corporate training provider, offering over 100 short training courses in Management, as well as technical training courses in the Oil and Gas sector. Courses are delivered by highly qualified consultants.
PTC was one of the pioneers of running CIMA courses in the UAE.
In recent years, Progress has extended its reach to other professional courses such as CMA, CFA, Islamic Finance, PMP, Business Skills, and customized training courses for companies. PTC's ability to provide courses in both Arabic and English is evidence of PTC's cultural adaptability.
Today, PTC's clients are among some of the top public and private organizations in the UAE. It helps hundreds of professionals across all seven Emirates to achieve their career dreams.
Working jointly with our community partners we seek to help people, build a resilient community and contribute to a sustainable future.