- Accelerate your application strategy to drive digital business success.
- Prepare and architect for AI, machine learning, blockchain, IoT and more.
- Learn how to architect for ongoing agility and flexibility and prepare for an API-powered world.
- Put the latest cloud and mobile strategies to work to engage employees, customers and partners.
- Get the latest research and recommendations for application development, integration and modernization.
- Advance your DevOps, agile and bimodal strategies to deliver fast, flexible innovation.
- Understand how to balance risk with innovation, when to invest and when to divest.
Gartner Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world%’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions every day. From CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies to business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms to technology investors we are the valuable partner to 60000 clients in 11000 distinct organizations. Through the resources of Gartner Research Gartner Executive Programs Gartner Consulting and Gartner Events we work with every client to research analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979 Gartner is headquartered in Stamford Connecticut U.S.A. and has 4400 associates including 1200 research analysts and consultants and clients in 85 countries.