MetaMindz is a KHDA approved learning and enrichment center. We have partnered with GEMS schools to offer our cutting-edge personalized program to help diagnose students’ learning gaps and administer personalized instruction based on each child’s individual needs.
Our program is skill-based and covers students’ academic needs across all curricula; IB, American & IGCSE. Experienced and qualified instructors and learning architects design learning paths based on student strengths, weaknesses and school curriculum, from Grades 1 to High School, to ensure students learn what they need in order to bridge previous gaps and gear up for academic success.
Math and English programs begin with a computer diagnostic assessment that measures learning gaps and designs learning paths for each child. Teacher and technology together give students a multi-media, engaging and effective learning experience. Science courses for High School students are offered in both personalized and group formats.
We specialize in the following:
- English ( Reading): Phonics, Phonological Awareness, High-Frequency Words, Vocabulary, Comprehension of Literary and Informational Text
- English ( Writing ): Spellings, Punctuation, Grammar structure, Sentence Enhancement, Paragraph and Essay Writing
- Math: Number & Operations, Mental Math, Measurement & Data, Algebra & Algebraic Thinking, Word Problems, Geometry
- Science ( IGCSE, A-Level, IB- SL, and HL )
- Summer/Winter Camp programs: Math, English, Mobile App Design, Personality Development etc.