Location: Mahadevapura, Bengaluru - India
Experience: Should have 5 - years of experience.
Education Qualification - Post-Graduation with B.Ed.
- Planning and preparing courses and lessons. Maintaining up to date subject knowledge related to curriculum preparation for Class 11th
- Be proactively involved in teaching students.
- Motivating, facilitating, teaching, according to the pupil's educational needs.
- Plan, prepare and present lessons that cater to the needs of the whole ability range within their class. Preparing weekly assignments for each batch assigned to him/her.
- Timely correction and marking of assignment work carried out by the students in class and elsewhere.
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development and progress of students.
- Communicating, consulting and providing feedback to the parents of students during PTM or as and when the requirement / need arises.
- Strong knowledge of Accountancy subject and ability to teach the same to class 11th class learners.
- Candidates with School Teaching Experience along with experience in scholastic exam training will be preferred.
- Candidates must have a clear understanding of teaching and learning needs of Foundation
- Must possess excellent presentation and English communication skills.