Qualification : Bachelors with NTT/ B.Ed,/ECCE ( must)
Location: Kollam, Kerala - India
Primary roles and responsibilities-
- To take active participation in designing the academic year planning, lesson planning, and work allocation to the teachers.
- To ensure the timely completion of syllabus and conducting the test, exams, and other co-curricular activities as planned.
- To oversee the development of teaching materials/curriculums.
- To organize and conduct induction and orientation program every academic year
- Identifying teachers' potential and assigning the responsibilities to ensure teachers given opportunities and mentor them.
- To conduct classroom observation regularly and share feedback to the teachers to improve the teaching skills and classroom management skills
- Identify the need for training for teaching staffs and make necessary arrangements for the same to enhance the teaching skills.
- To recruit the potential candidates for the teaching requirements.
- Responsible for retention of teachers
Skills Required -
- Good communication skills.
- Command over English language.
- Passionate about teaching.
- Classroom & time management skills.