Grade - K to 8th
Location: Kannur, Bengaluru - India
Education Qualification – Relevant Master’s Degree
As a Special Educator, we understand that Special Educator covers multiple disciplines - we aim to highlight your strengths and pair you with like-schools to create a valuable experience of value-adding to both yourself and our schools. Each child deserves the opportunity to discover their gifts and talents, being able to reach their full potential and highlight their abilities.
Roles & Responsibilities -
- Developing programs of learning activities
- Planning, preparing, and researching lessons
- Preparing and adapting teaching materials
- Making use of special facilities and/or equipment
- Contact and teaching time with students on an individual, class or small group basis
- Checking and assessing students’ work and giving feedback
- Encouraging personal development via tutorial and pastoral work
- Attending meetings and reviews
- Liaising with parents, external agencies, and a range of other professionals, such as speech and language therapists, physiotherapists, and educational psychologists
- Writing reports
- Excellent communication skills
- Understand and identify the learning difficulties of students and provide differentiated learning models
- Plan, implement, evaluate, assess, collect data and analyse student's performance.
- Also collaborates with the teacher to bring in effective learning methods.